Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Bombay Mumbai, Maharashtra has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 17 Stenographer (Lower & Higher Grade) & 54 Personal Assistant Vacancy at 71 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 25 July 2019. High Court Recruitment 2019 Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Bombay High Court Steno, Personal Asst Recruitment 2019
मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय ने 17 Stenographer (Lower & Higher Grade) & 54 Personal Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 जुलाई 2019 से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें।
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Department : High Court of Bombay.
- Post Name : Stenographer, Personal Assistant
- No. of Vacancies : 71 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Govt Jobs.
- Category of Job : High Court Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : https://bhc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of Bombay High Court Notification 2019 :
Educational. Qualifications : Candidates should have Any Degree, Shorthand Knowledge, ITI. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
High Court Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Posts|
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 38 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Fee Details :
- For the post of Stenographer the fees of Rs. 200/ (Non-refundable) should be paid either online or by challan.
- For the post of Personal Assistant the fees of Rs. 300/ (Non-refundable) should be paid either online or by challan.
Pay Scale :
- For Stenographer Pay scale Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- For Personal Assistant Pay scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through High Court of Bombay official website https://bhc.gov.in from 12 July 2019 to 25 July 2019.
Selection Process : Candidates shall be selected on the basis of examination in Shorthand, Typing and VivaVoce. Other Selection process details please go to the official notification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12 July 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 July 2019.
Important Links For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 :
|Download Notification||Personnel Assistant | Stenoghrapher|
|Official Website||Click Here|