Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to conduct examination for the recruitment of Constable (Male & Female) in Haryana Police. In this post we are going to share the Haryana Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern which will help the Candidates to clear there exam easily without having a burden to study a broad syllabus.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019
Haryana Police Selection Process:
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Exam Pattern : Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern is as follows…
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks. So paper will be of total 80 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
Exam Syllabus : Haryana Police Constable Syllabus will be as follows…
- History of India (Haryana mostly),
- Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration,
- Political series of Country,
- Five-Year Plan,
- Contribution of Haryana in National Movement
- Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture,
- Fruits & Vegetable,
- Crop Production,
- Irrigation and Damage,
- Weed/Pests Control,
- Types of Crops,
- Soil & Land,
- Plantation and Deforestation
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance,
- Animal breeds,
- Importance of animal,
- Livestock farming,
- Diseases and symptoms in animal
- Similarities and differences,
- Problem solving,
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions,
- Venn diagrams,
- Relationship concepts,
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
- Indian Current Events,
- General Science,
- General Knowledge.
- Current affairs of National & International news,
- Important dates,
- Current Science,
- Sports & Culture.
- L.C.M., H.C.F.,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs
These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
Official Website http://www.hssc.gov.in