Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Madras has issued a latest notification Advt No-126/2019, 127/2019 for the recruitment of Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Typist Vacancy at 573 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 31 July 2019. High Court Recruitment 2019 Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Madras High Court Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online Assistant, Operator, Typist 573 Post
मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय ने Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Typist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 01 जुलाई 2019 से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें।
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Department : High Court.
- Post Name : Assistant, Operator, Typist
- No. of Vacancies : 573 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Govt Jobs.
- Category of Job : High Court Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of Madras High Court Notification 2019 :
Educational. Qualifications : Candidates should have Graduated from a recognized Board or University. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Fee Details :
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 300/-
- No application fee SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale :
- For Assistant post pay scale Rs 20000-63600/-
- For Reader/Examiner & Typist post pay scale Rs 19500-62000/-
- For Xerox Operator post pay scale Rs 16600-52400/-
- For Computer Operator post pay scale Rs 20600-65500/-
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through Madras High Court official website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in from 1 July 2019 to 31 July 2019.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Oral Test. Other Selection process details please go to the official notification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 July 2019.
Important Links For Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 :
|Download Notification||Advt 1 | Advt 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|